Are you a blogger looking for a free way to attract more people to your site? MK Blog Directory is a directory where bloggers can submit their sites to be displayed in a categorized way, making it easier for people to discover them. It’s a place where you can meet other like-minded bloggers too. Even if you’re not a blogger, you can find a new blog you might not have otherwise found.
We hope this would be a great step in promoting our blogs. Please submit your blog (totally free) to the Blog Directory (https://mohamadkarbi.com/directory). Submit your blog and help by spreading the word about it.
Why MK Blog Directory?!
- Find blogs of a specific category; and/or find bloggers of similar interests.
- Drive more traffic to your blog and enhance its SEO. Search engines like to crawl websites in such directories*.
- I believe it’s the first of kind for bloggers by a blogger. And unlike others, it’s human moderated directory.
- It’s FREE!
*There are many factors under this topic.
How to submit your blog?
First, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
Second, please visit https://mohamadkarbi.com/directory
Click on add listing
Then, provide some details about your blog (title, description, URL, …). That’s all!
What are blog tags?
They are keywords that describe your blog or the main topics it covers… A tag could be a sub-category; i.e., accounting is a subcategory of Finance. For better performance, try to avoid repeating the main categories names in the tags field…
Edit your blog details?
Send an email to email@example.com using the email you used to submit your blog URL with the required updates or delete request.
Suggestions or notes?
Missing category? Rating system? Allowing link’s comments? Technical issues? … Don’t hesitate to write a comment below…
- Questo post è disponibile in italiano.
- Ce post est disponible en français.
- Este artículo está disponible en español.
- Dieser Beitrag ist auf Deutsch.
- 本帖提供中文 。
P.S., please check this post. If the offer is open, you will earn money for spreading the word about this directory.