I’m wondering if I made a series of posts reviewing different WordPress themes, will you find it interested? What do you expect to find in such posts – that’s, what are the factors that affect your decision in choosing a WP theme?
(Update: the category “WordPress Themes” is live now)
I’m thinking of the following – I’ll keep updating here based on the comments:
- Theme name…
- Screen shot of the theme…
- How much this theme has been used?
- What are the problems or errors faced if any?
- Does it have extra settings? such as color options, display/hide comments count, author info, …
- Does it have Logo Picture?
- Does it have social menu?
- Menu and widgets are on left/right side, on bottom, or on both?
- Does it have mobile version?
- Is featured image of the post clickable – linked to the post?
- Do comments have navigation links before comments and after?
- If applicable, was CSS customizing easy?
- Does it support videos in header and sidebar?
- Is it considered simple or complicated?
- How pinned posts are handled? or does it show a list of featured posts in a specific way?
- Was moving to the theme easy or caused problems and loosing data?
- Is it clear when having guest authors?
Please refer to a previous discussion on similar topic.