HTC One M8 Some points regarding HTC One M8 and HTC Sense. The HTC One has very good battery, display, design, and speakers. However:
– Light notifications is always on even if I turned it off in settings
– Google+ contacts sync doesn’t include shortcuts to Hangout or G+ profile on Contacts
– Even if I removed the asking for reminders in calls settings upon declining a call, it still asks me for that on declining the call.
– Wish for more flexibility options on lock screen. For example, wish for the apps shortcuts on lock screen to be able to automatically unlock the screen!
– Yet many might argue about this, I still consider the camera is very bad considering this phone as a mighty one!
– I hate that I can’t disable HTC tasks and Stocks apps.
– I can’t remove/edit calendars in the HTC calendar (e.g., HTC Sync Manager).
– Even if I disable notification in HTC mail app for some accounts, the icon still shows unread count badge for them! That’s if I’m using the HTC stock launcher of course.